Skip to content
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, MNI may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
If you purchase MNI's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use
certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e)
submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
MNI collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. MNI may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from MNI and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
MNI does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. MNI may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MNI, and they
are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
MNI may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MNI or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MNI; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MNI, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
MNI may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within MNI, in order to determine what MNI services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within MNI to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MNI. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MNI website.
Security of your Personal Information
MNI secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. MNI uses the following methods for this purpose: When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if
it is necessary to:
- SSL Protocol
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federallaw, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract
between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the
public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our
deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is
compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
MNI does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
MNI welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MNI has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MNI at:
Muscle -N- Ink, LLC
P.O. Box 10592
PIttsburgh, Pennsylvania 15235
Effective as of June 24, 2020
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.